Okay firstly i apologise for posting after such a long time! Nearly 3 weeks since my last post. Secondly, I hope to make it up with these brownies! Trust me they are delicious!
Anyway since I havent posted in a long time I have decided to become much more disciplined and post every Mondays!
Alright lets get on to the recipe!
- 175g Chocolate
- 175g Salted Butter
- 250g Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 115g All-Purpose Flour
- Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- On top of a pan of boiling water put a bowl containing the chocolate and butter and stir until melted
- Once the chocolate and butter have melted remove the bowl from the pan and leave it to cool
- Add the sugar and stir until combined
- Next, add the eggs one at a time beating well with each addition
- Sift the flour into the batter and fold in
- Finally add the vanilla extract
- Next take a greased baking tray and pour the batter in
- Pop the brownie batter into the oven for 20-30 minutes or until it forms a strong top layer
- Remove to cool
– The Cake Architect