Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year and may 2016 bring great things to us all!
I for one does not typically make new year resolutions because I can never stick to them. I’ve never met anybody who has been able to stick to theirs. If you have leave me a comment telling me how you did it! 😉
Anyway I was a little hesitant to post this for two reasons
- The pictures did not turn out that great
- The whipped cream that I bought somehow scrambled, I didn’t even over whisk it! If you know why leave me a comment below! 🙂
I guess thats why it took me a while to decide whether I will post it or not. I ended up deciding that I could do a review of the pastry. A recipe from renowned chef Paul Hollywood, I knew that the eclairs would turn out exceptional.
For the icing I mixed my knowledge of buttercream and royal icing to come up with this delicious glaze. If I could I would have eaten the whole bowl. No exaggeration.
Click here to go straight to Eclairs pastry recipe by Paul Hollywood
- 55g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 drop of food colouring (colour of your choice)
- Mix icing sugar, vanilla extract, water and milk until combined
- Add a drop of food colouring and mix until the colour.
Happy New Year to you all!
– The Cake Architect
Follow me on social media:
Facebook: The Cake Architect
Pinterest: The Cake Architect